First group stage :
Tuesday 26 February, early hours 22:30
Rounds from 4 teams, pass to the next stage the first two classified. For the next round the following approach will be used:
1. It will be considered highest ranked team with greater goal difference
2. In case of a tie to the point 1 win the team with the most points made in head to head
3. In case of a tie in points 1 e 2 win the team with the best goal difference in head to head
4. In case of a tie in points 1,2 e 3 win the team with the most goals scored in Group
5. In case of equality at all points above it will proceed to a dry playoff game
6. If the match ends in a draw is repeated until there is a winner.
Second phase knockout :
Tuesday 5 March, early hours 22:30
Billboard knockout (left dry) since the second round.